Certified Fire Inspector I (CFI)
The NFPA Certified Fire Inspector I (CFI-I) certification program was created in response to repeated requests by local entities, state agencies, and national/international organizations for certification programs founded on the NFPA 1031, Standard for Professional Qualifications for Fire Inspector and Plan Examiner, and other applicable NFPA codes and standards.
● Recognize and provide evidence of competence as related to NFPA 1031, Standard for Professional Qualifications for Fire Inspector and Plan Examiner.
● Enhance professionalism.
● Ensure proficiency in the use of codes and standards.
● Promote professional development.
● Ensure a uniform, fair process for certification that is accessible to everyone.
● Be recognized by your colleagues as an expert.
● Gain confidence in your abilities.
● Improve your job performance.
● Position yourself for career advancement.
● Certification holders also receive a CFI-I certificate, wallet card and lapel pin that further highlights their accomplishment.
Fire Inspector I materials: hand book will be handled to Students
Exam Method: Online Exam.
Duration and Exam info: A Fire Inspector I four-day training course is offered prior to each CFI-I written exam.
This course will be accredited by RMEC based on NFPA Standards